1) Burglary Business Rietfontein. Garden tools, computer and machines stolen.
2) Use of motor vehicle without owner’s consent. Cassien St Schoemansville. Vehicle not returned after being borrowed.
3) Theft General Dozi Road Rietfontein. Fencing stolen.
4) House Robbery Long Tom St Ifafi. Four victims held at gunpoint by four suspects one with handgun, tied up and robbed of five cellphones, laptops, tablet, cosmetics and their Toyota Yaris which was later recovered in Schubart St Melodie without stolen items.
1) Robbery with firearm resort near Pelindaba. Couple were packing their belongings into car when they were held at gunpoint by five suspects and robbed of cellphones, shoes and clothing.
2) House Robbery Kalkheuwel East Lanseria Road. Female victim held at gunpoint by five suspects and robbed of tv, clothing and suitcase.
3) House Robbery Kalkheuwel East Lanseria Road. Three suspects entered house and robbed victim at gunpoint of tv and clothing.
4) House Robbery Kalkheuwel. Four suspects held victim at gunpoint and assaulted him before robbing him of cellphone and tv.
1) Burglary Residential Skeerpoort Schaumberg. Tv, stove, iron and kettle stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Skeerpoort. Curtains stolen.
3) Malicious Damage Skeerpoort. Car window smashed by suspect after argument.
4) Robbery with firearm near Randburg bridge De Rust. Female hitchhiker picked up by suspect at Damdoryn and after a distance robbed her at gunpoint of cash, cellphone and bank card. Vehicle believed to be black VW Gti. Suspect was wearing orange t shirt, sunglasses, black cap and Adidas shorts.
Romano v d Spuy CPF