1) Possession Dagga Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
2) Theft from and out of motor vehicle Hertzog St
Schoemansville. Battery and other items stolen of car.
3)Theft General Village Mall Cellphone left in toilet but when complainant went to retrieve it was missing
4) Theft from motor vehicle Elisabeth St Schoemansville. Battery stolen from vehicle.
5) Theft of motor vehicle Village Mall. Gold coloured Toyota Etios stolen. Getaway vehicle believed to be blue VW Golf 5 or 6.
6) Malicious Damage filling station Ifafi. Customer hit cashier resulting in container of sweets falling to ground and breaking.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving R512 Broederstroom. Mva between motor vehicle and motor cycle resulted in serious injury to motor cycle rider.
2) Burglary Residential Restaurant Broederstroom. Tv stolen.
3) Theft general Broederstroom. Video cameras stolen.
1) Fraud Skeerpoort. Victim paid for goods advertised on internet only to realise it was a scam.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF