Crime Report for 22 to 23 May 2017:
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving Beethoven Road Syferfontein. MVA between motor cycle and bakkie resulted in injuries to three victims
2) Theft General filling station Melodie. Petrol stolen.
3) Fraud Scott St Schoemansville. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from victim’s account.
4) Fraud store Village Mall. Two employees allegedly defrauded store by authorising refunds on clothing.
5) Theft General gym Melodie plots. Jacket allegedly stolen with car keys.
6) Possession of dagga Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
1) Theft General Kommandonek. Solar panels stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF