Crime Report for 24 and 25 May 2017:
1) Theft and Common Assault Rietfontein. Victim alleges his girlfriend assaulted him and later he found his laptop and harddrive missing.
2) Fraud Scott St Schoemansville. Complainant alleges that E mail received giving banking details whereby money was deposited into wrong account. Intended beneficiary never received the payment.
3) Possession of Dagga Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
4) Malicious Damage Silkaatsnek. Pallisade fencing broken at Vodacom towers.
1) Burglary Residential Remhoogte. Stoves, toaster, crockery, bedding and towels stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF