Crime Report for 9th to 13 th June 2017:
1) Burglary Business restaurant/shop near dam wall. Sweets and other goods stolen.
2) Common Robbery Damdoryn crossing. Victim alleges he was beaten up by two suspects whereafter four wheels were stolen off his truck. Complainant was hospitalised.
3) Theft General Ouwapad Ifafi. Two tents and mattresses stolen.
4) Theft General sand supplier Rietfontein. Borehole pump and cable stolen.
5) Negligent discharging of firearm pub parking Silverside Centre.
6) Malicious Damage pub parking Silverside Centre. Vehicle window smashed.
7) Assault GBH pub parking Silverside Centre. Victim badly beaten up whereby two suspects arrested. Points 5/6/7 all relate to brawl which took place at pub parking area Silverside.
8) Assault GBH Sunway. Female assaulted whereby suspect arrested.
9) Theft General estate Melodie. Telkom cable stolen
10) Theft of motor vehicle Car lot Melodie plots. Suspect purchased vehicle whereby payment made but later reversed payment after suspect obtained vehicle.
11) Reckless and Negligent driving Scott St Schoemansville. Mercedes and Toyota Prado collided whereby one victim hospitalised.
12) Theft General Boekenhoutskloof Road. Electric cable stolen.
13) Theft of motor vehicle R511 Melodie. Victim alleges he was approached by four suspects in a green Mercedes whom claimed their car was stuck. Victim woke up next day in hospital and realised his Nissan LDV was stolen.
14) Burglary Residential Appelblaar St Melodie. Tv, remote, laptop, tablet and clothing stolen.
1) Theft of motor vehicle college Broederstroom. Toyota stolen.
2) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Keys, remotes and aircon stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle college Broederstroom. Laptop stolen
4) Theft General nursery Broederstroom. Iphone stolen allegedly by two females posing as clients.
5) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Wristwatch allegedly stolen out of golf bag.
1) Burglary Residential Simon Bekker st Kosmos. Laptop stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF