Crime Report for 7 to 10 July 2017:
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving. Suspect ‘s bakkie reversed into state vehicle.
2) Fraud Village Mall. Complainant deposited large sum of money into suspects bogus account.
3) House Robbery Karel St Schoemansville. Family held at gunpoint by four suspects and robbed of cash, two handguns, jewelry and numerous household goods. The family’s White Range Rover was also stolen but was later found abandoned nearby in Hertzog St. Complainant assaulted but not seriously injured.
4) Driving vehicle without licence Scott st Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
5) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn area. Seven Suspects arrested.
6) Drinking in public Syferfontein. Suspect arrested.
7) Drinking and Driving Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
8) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Laptop, tools and other items stolen
9) Shoplifting Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing toiletries.
10) Theft of motor vehicle Jasmyn parking. White Toyota pick- up stolen.
1) Theft General Skeerpoort.. Jewelry stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF