Crime Report for 12 and 13 July 2017:
1) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested whereby one Malawian national was also atrested for being an illegal immigrant.
2) Theft General Charl St Ifafi. Clothing stolen off washing line
3) Illegal chopping down of trees in terms of National Forestry Act near Refentse Rietfontein. Ten suspects arrested.
3) Theft General atm Sediba Plaza. Female victim was scammed whereby R1500 withdrawn from her account.
1) Possession of Drugs near Arrows Rest Broederstroom. Three suspects arrested in possession of mandrax tablets worth est. street value of between 4 and 5 million Rand
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF