Crime Report for 14 to 17 July 2017:
1) Burglary Business Cable Way Melodie Plots. Laptop and cellphone stolen
2) Burglary Residential Malan St Schoemansville. Numerous household goods stolen.
3) Malicious Damage High School. Harddrive allegedly thrown on ground.
4) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
5) Fraud Rietfontein. Complainant alleges he saw advert for freezer room and paid deposit but suspect did not deliver on promise.
6) Attempted Burglary Hertzog St Schoemansville. Windows smashed, nothing stolen.
7) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Tv, keyboard and music system stolen.
1) Fraud estate Broederstroom. Suspect allegedly lodged claim against Sars using complainant’s name and ID number.
1) Possession unlicenced firearm Skeerpoort. Deceased person used unlicenced firearm in apparent suicide.
2) Attempted Burglary Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Burglar bars found bent after security responded, but nothing stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF