Crime Report for 21st to 24th July 2017:
1) Theft General, possession of presumed stolen goods and Possession of Dagga Rietfontein Plots. Suspect found in possession of copper cables and truck batteries and subsequently arrested on three charges.
2) Theft from motor vehicle Appelblaar St Melodie. Four mag wheels stolen off Opel Corsa bakkie.
3) Shoplifting shoe shop Village Mall. Female suspect arrested.
4) Common Assault, resisting arrest and possession dangerous weapon Ten Rooms. Suspect failed to appear in court for remanded sentencing and attacked Police when they attempted to arrest him. He was subsequently taken into custody.
5) Burglary Residential Sunway. Tv stolen.
1) Malicious Damage Welgegund. Steel and wooden gate to game pen damaged.
2) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Laptops and solar panels stolen.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving Lanseria Road. Opel Astra and Toyota Fortuner collided whereby one driver injured.
1) Theft General lodge Skeerpoort. Gas cylinder and four plate stove stolen out of lapa.
2) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 Skeerpoort. Chev and Nissan bakkie collided whereby five people injured and hospitalised.
3) Fraud lodge De Rust. Complainant sold Hyundai Atos to complainant whom allegedly made false payment and disappeared with vehicle.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime links directly to you phone