Crime Report for 26 and 27 July 2017:
1) Possession of Drugs R511 Road Melodie. Two suspects arrested after their vehicle was stopped and searched by Police.
2) Theft General Village Mall. Trolley stolen by suspects whom loaded it onto back of Nissan bakkie.
3) Fraud bank Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after she attempted to open account with fraudulent documents.
1) Fraud Mountain Lake Centre. Bank card allegedly fraudulently used at filling station.
2) Burglary Business supermarket Mountain Lake Centre. Large amount of washing powder stolen out of storeroom.
3) Theft General Broederstroom. Homemade trailer stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone