Crime Report for 15 and 16 August 2017:
1) Fraud filling station vd Hoff Rietfontein. Complainant alleges his drivers committed fraud with petrocard.
2) Theft General Cannon Crescent Ifafi . Tv, clothing, cd player and cutlery stolen. Premises left in custody of workers whilst owner on holiday.
3) Theft General Powder St Ifafi. Domestic allowed one male and two females into house whom were selling insurance. After they left it was discovered that three laptops were missing.
1) Burglary Residential resort Broederstroom. Clothing, stove and blankets stolen.
2) Possession of Dagga Mountain Lake Centre. Two suspects arrested.
1) Theft General / Damage of essential infrastructure Skeerpoort. Copper cable stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone