Crime Report for 29th September to 2nd October 2017:
1) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
2) Fraud ATM Sediba Plaza. Female victim scammed at atm whereby cash unlawfully withdrawn from her account.
3) Fraud estate Melodie. Victim paid for bakkie advertised but never received the vehicle
4) Fraud estate Ifafi. Suspect sent Email claiming that beneficiary’s account number had been changed. Documents attached found to be fraudulent.
5) Driving motor vehicle without licence R511 near Santa Fe. Suspect arrested.
6) Theft of motor vehicle guesthouse Waterfront St Schoemansville. Nissan LDV stolen.
1) Malicious Damage Kalkheuwel. Fence cut.
2) Theft of motor vehicle near estate Broederstroom. Toyota Hilux stolen during funday event.
3) Drunkenness Mountain Lake Centre. Two suspects arrested.
4) Theft General Kalkheuwel East. Solar panels stolen.
5) Damage and destruction of essential infrastructure Vodacom towers Bultfontein. Eight batteries stolen and infrastructure of tower perimeter fence and container damaged.
6) Assault GBH Jalalpor Road. Two victims hospitalised after being found lying in road whereby both were found to have serious stab wounds.
1) Theft General Skeerpoort. 25 mt cable stolen.
2) Fraud Skeerpoort. Victim reacted to advert on fb offering cash loans. A deposit was paid only to realise it was a scam.
3) Assault GBH poultry farm Skeerpoort. Victim hospitalised after being attacked by unknown assailants.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone