Crime Report for 4 and 5 October 2017:
1) Theft General Damdoryn. Card swallowed by machine at ATM, but cash withdrawn elsewhere from account.
2) Burglary Residential Bain St Meerhof. Gas cylinders, lamp, stove and braai stolen.
3) Theft from motor vehicle Village Mall. Complainant alleges his sparewheel was stolen from his white Toyota Fortuner.
1) Reckless and Negligent driving R512 Broederstroom. Bike rider hospitalised after falling off his motor bike.
1) Malicious damage Kosmos. Doors and golf cart allegedly damaged by landlord.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone