Crime Report for 14 and 15 Nov 2017:
1) Theft General St Monica St Schoemansville. Cellphone allegedly stolen by room mate.
2) Assault GBH Sunway. Female stabbed with knife by family member.
3) Illegal sale of second hand goods. Total 4 way crossing. Second hand goods sold without permit whereby goods confiscated and suspect arrested.
4) Fraud estate Ifafi. Victim paid for goods advertised on internet which were never delivered.
1) Culpable Homicide near Pelindaba Road Broederstroom. Black Range Rover collided with cyclist whereafter cyclist died on scene.
2) Theft General tavern Broederstroom. Employee allegedly disappeared with day’s cash takings.
1) Illegal Possession of wild animal Hartbeesfontein. The suspect was arrested after found keeping a wild animal without a permit
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone