Crime Report for 20 and 21 Nov 2017:
1) Pointing of firearm Sediba Plaza. Complainant alleges suspect pointed firearm at hom after argument.
2) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. Tv, tablet, notebook and clothing stolen.
3) Attempted Theft of motor vehicle Jasmyn parking. Suspects attempted to steal blue Toyota by forcing door open and removing steering wheel cover.
4) Fraud ATM Village Mall. Victim scammed at atm whereby cash amount later withdrawn from account.
5) Theft General old Rustenburg Road. Partner allegedly unlawfully withdraw cash from account and disappeared.
6) Illegal Sale of Liquor Sunway. Suspect arrested.
No cases reported.
1) Theft General Schaumberg. Cellphone stolen.
2) Theft General estate De Rust. Cash and jewelry stolen.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF