Crime Report for 1st December to 4th December 2017:
1) Theft out of motor vehicle Karel St Schoemansville. Laptops, keys, cables and battery stolen.
2)Theft General Baldwin St Schoemansville. Gate motor stolen.
3) Possession of Drugs Scott St Schoemansville. Two suspects arrested.
4) Theft of motor vehicle Hertzog St Schoemansville. Ford Ikon stolen.
5) Burglary Residential Harrison St Schoemansville. Tv, vacuum cleaner and dvd player stolen.
6) Theft out of motor vehicle and attempted theft of motor vehicle church Marais St Schoemansville. Personal belongings stolen and ignition damaged.
7) Theft of motor vehicle Church Marais St Schoemansville. Honda Ballade stolen.
8) Robbery with firearm near Sediba Plaza. Female victim alleges she was held at gunpoint by male and female suspects and robbed of bag containing 4 cellphones and R200 cash.
9) Theft and common assault Dam Drive Ifafi. Male victim alleges his partner withdrew money from his account and assaulted him.
10) Drinking in public and Drunkenness Sector One. Fifteen suspects arrested.
11) Reckless and Negligent Driving R511. Head on collision between Audi A3 and Daewoo resulted in serious injury to two victims in Daewoo.
12) Theft of motor vehicle/ motor cycle Jean Botha Ave Meerhof. Scooter stolen.
13) Attempted Burglary estate Melodie plots. Door forced open, nothing stolen.
14) Burglary Residential and theft out of motor vehicle Appelblaar St Melodie. Kettle, waffle maker, sunglasses and battery stolen.
15) Assault GBH Sunway. Female victim stabbed by female suspect.
1) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Suspect arrested after stealing 5litre of petrol.
2) Theft General animal park Lanseria Road. Solar panels stolen.
3) Malicious Damage Broederstroom. House window smashed.
4) Theft General college Broederstroom. Cash allegedly stolen by former employee.
1) Assault GBH Schaumberg Skeerpoort. Female suspect poured hot oil over victim and subsequently arrested.
2) Malicious Damage Randburg Bridge De Rust. Side window smashed.
Hartbeespoort dam SAPS
Romano v d Spuy CPF
Get the crime report sent directly to you phone