Crime Report for 12th to 15th Jan 2018:
1) Theft General Malan St Schoemansville. Gate motor stolen
2) Possession of drugs / dagga Damdoryn six suspects arrested.
3) Theft of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. White Isuzu bakkie stolen.
4) Theft General Zandfontein. Gate motor stolen.
5) Theft out of motor vehicle Aquatic Club Ifafi Laptop allegedly stolen out of vehicle.
6) Theft of motor vehicle workshop Cannon Crescent Ifafi Red old model Isuzu bakkie stolen from premises.
7) Shoplifting clothing store Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing two bottles of expensive perfume.
8) Theft of motor vehicle near Oewer Meerhof. White Citi Golf stolen whilst owner was fishing.
9) Drunken Driving Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
10) Burglary Residential Waterfront St Schoemansville. Cellphone and laptop stolen.
11) Assault GBH Damwall. Fruit hawker allegedly assaulted by another hawker.
1) Fraud Mountain Lake Broederstroom. Female victim alleges she paid money to suspect claiming to be a Police official demanding money for bail.
1) Fraud estate De Rust. Complainant alleges he paid deposit for vehicle advertised on internet only to realise it was a scam.
2) Possession of Dagga Kosmos. Suspect arrested.
3) Illegal sale of liquor Skeerpoort. Five suspects arrested.
4) Possession of Dagga timeshare resort De Rust. Suspect arrested.
Romano v d Spuy CPF