Crime Report for 14th to 15th Feb 2018:
1) Theft General Scott St Schoemansville. Two fridges borrowed by suspect and never returned.
2) Business Robbery Sunway. Tuckshop owner attacked and stabbed by two suspects whereafter he was robbed of cash, cigarettes, airtime and two cellphones.
3) Possession of presumed stolen property R511 near Xanadu. Five suspects were being chased by community members and security and subsequently arrested by Police and found in possession of goods presumably stolen during business robbery at Sunway.
1) Illegal sale of liquor Poland settlement Broederstroom. Two suspects arrested.
1) Assault GBH Schaumberg. Victim assaulted with steel pipe by known suspect.
Romano v d Spuy CPF