Crime Report for 16th to 19th February 2018:
1) Burglary Residential manor estate Syferfontein. Two tvs and laptop stolen.
2) Possession of presumed stolen property. Two suspects arrested in possession of goods stolen at (1) burglary.
3) Illegal Sale of Liquor Rietfontein. Five suspects arrested.
4) Illegal Immigrants Zilkaatsnek. Two suspects arrested.
5) Possession of car breaking / housebreaking equipment Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
6) Theft General shop Village Mall. Three female suspects arrested in possession of clothes stolen from store.
7) Theft General clothing store Village Mall. Two male and one female suspect arrested in possession of clothes stolen from above store.
8) Possession of presumed stolen vehicle Malan St Schoemansville. Male and female suspect arrested after tracker company and Hekpoort Police followed co-ordinates of hi-jacked Nissan Sentra.
9) Drinking in public Rietfontein. Eight suspects arrested.
10) Drunken Driving vd Hoff Road Rietfontein Suspect arrested.
11) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Wristwatch and laptop stolen.
12) Theft General Restaurant Schoemansville. Suspect arrested after leaving restaurant without paying for food and alcohol.
1) Bribery R512 Broederstroom. Bus driver alleges he paid R1000 bribe to traffic official.
2) Malicious Damage and stocktheft Hartbeeshoek. Seven cows found in bush with legs cut off.
1) Malicious Damage Skeerpoort. Shack allegedly broken down by land owner.
Romano v d Spuy CPF