Crime Report for 22 and 23 February 2018:
1) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Eight suspects arrested.
2) Theft General retirement village Kuyper St Schoemansville. Copper taps, pipes and valves stolen.
3) Contravention Environmental Act Ifafi. Raw sewege being pumped into streets.
4) Fraud Village Mall. Complaintant allegedly paid deposit when applying for loan only to realise it was a scam.
1) Theft General Telkom towers Broederstroom. Battery stolen.
1) Possession of presumed stolen property Skeerpoort. Drill box stolen and suspect arrested.
Romano v d Spuy CPF