Crime Report for 23rd to 26th February 2018:
1) Illegal Gambling Maluti Centre. Two suspects arrested.
2) Theft General Village Mall. Cellphone stolen.
3) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
4) Possession of Drugs Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
5) Drinking in Public Damdoryn and Rietfontein. Six suspects arrested.
6) Possession of presumed stolen goods Ten Rooms. Three suspects arrested.
7) Malicious Damage vd Hoff Road near Sunway. Rearlite window of Nissan X Trail broken by stonethrowers.
8) House Robbery, housebreaking and Malicious Damage sand depot Rietfontein. Fence cut to gain access to three houses whereby torch stolen from one household and three victims tied up in workers quarters and robbed by three suspects armed with pangas and axes of four cellphones and blankets.
9) Malicious Damage old Rustenburg Road. Fence cut.
10) Possession of drugs Waterfront St Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
1) Burglary Business lodge Broederstroom. Iphones and clothing stolen.
2) Burglary Residential estate Broederstroom. Tvs, sound system, dvd player stolen.
1) Theft General plot Skeerpoort. Drill machine stolen.
2) Burglary Residential plot Skeerpoort. Grinders, drill, copper cable and other tools stolen out of storeroom.
3) Burglary Business Bultfontein. Tools, generator and truck battery stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF