Crime Report for 27 and 28 February 2018
1) Inquest Marais St Schoemansville Child passed away in hospital after falling in swimming pool on 11/2.
2) Contravention of National Forestry Act Rietfontein.Two suspects arrested for illegal wood cutting.
3) Shoplifting clothing store Village Mall. Two female suspects arrested.
4) Theft General supermarket Village Mall. Dstv decoders stolen.
5) Theft out of motor vehicle primary school Marais St Schoemansville. Laptop and tools stolen.
1) Burglary Business resort Broederstroom. Tv, bedding and fridge stolen from chalet.
2) Burglary Residential Kalkheuwel. Tv stolen.
3) Theft General Kalkheuwel. Electric cable stolen.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF