Crime Report 9th to 12th March 2018:
1) Robbery with firearm Damdoryn. Complainant alleges he was picked up by two suspects in red Toyota and later robbed of his belongings at gunpoint.
2) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Four suspects arrested.
3) Attempted housebreaking Melodie plots. Entry gained nothing stolen.
4) Contravention of protection order estate Melodie plots. Protection order contravened by husband of complainant.
5) Assault GBH Ten Rooms. Victim assaulted with beer bottle at tavern.
6) Arson Ten Rooms. Shack burnt down supposedly by known suspects.
7) Theft General Syferfontein. Gate motor stolen.
8) Assault GBH Tavern Ten Rooms. Victim assaulted with fists.
9) Theft General furniture factory Rietfontein. Cable and pump stolen.
10) Burglary residential estate Melodie plots. Tv stolen.
11) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Bed , mattress and clothing stolen.
12) Illegal sale of liquor Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested
13) Theft out of motor vehicle Damdoryn. Amp, projectors, laptop and disco lights.
14) Shoplifting clothing store Village Mall. Female suspect arrested after stealing shoes .
15) Burglary Residential Waterfront St Schoemansville. Firearm, jewelry, tv, dvd player and coins stolen.
1) Culpable Homicide Broederstroom. Pedestrian hit by Audi and died on scene.
2) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Tablet, handbag and clothing stolen.
1) Theft General Bultfontein. Cash stolen from farm.
2) Theft General estate De Rust. Jewelry stolen
Romano v d Spuy CPF