Crime Report for 12th to 13th March 2018:
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Pedestrian hit by taxi and seriously injured.
2) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn. Three suspects arrested.
3) Theft General R104 Melodie plots. Cable stolen.
4) Fraud bank Village Mall. Money unlawfully transferred from complainant’s account.
5) Theft General Dr Kolbe St Meerhof. Gate motor stolen.
6) Theft from and out of motor vehicle Ouwapad Ifafi. Battery and toolbox stolen.
No cases reported.
1) Malicious Damaged resort Skeerpoort. Sunroof of vehicle damaged.
Romano v d Spuy CPF