Crime Report for 11th to 12th April 2018:
1) Theft General filling station Damdoryn. Suspect left without paying for R400 for fuel.
2) Theft of motor vehicle Kuyper St Schoemansville. Toyota vehicle stolen.
3) Burglary Business Rietfontein. Gate motor, grinder, mountain bike and tools stolen.
4) Theft General Rietfontein. Gate motor stolen
1) Theft General Matshelapatta. Cellphone stolen.
1) Fraud Skeerpoort. Complainant was advised that he won R900 000 but was advised that he was required to pay R9000 transaction fee. After paying , he realised that it was a scam.
Romano v d Spuy CPF