Crime Report for 26th to 30th April 2018:
1) Fraud supermarket Village Mall. Complainant transferred money to two persons but money unlawfully withdrawn elsewhere.
2) Burglary Residential Appelblaar St Melodie. Computer and bedding stolen.
3) Theft of motor vehicle Jasmyn parking Meerhof. ( 2 cars stolen). White VW Polo Classic and white Toyota Hilux bakkie stolen.
4) Assault GBH Melodie plots. Victim assaulted by known suspect after drinking beers.
5) Assault Common Ten Rooms. Female assaulted by boyfriend.
6) Theft General filling station near Village Mall. Suspect did not pay R400 for petrol supplied.
7) Drinking in public Rietfontein. Two suspects arrested.
8) Burglary Residential Rietfontein plots. Alarm system stolen.
9) Theft of motor vehicle restaurant Cableway parking Melodie plots. Silver Toyota Hilux stolen.
10) Fraud supermarket and liquor store Sediba Plaza. Suspects bought goods with stolen bank card. Five suspects detained for questioning.
11) Carjacking filling station Damdoryn. Female victim alleges she was held at gunpoint by two male suspects and forced into back of her blue Ford Fiesta before being dropped off in Pretoria West. Her cellphone was also stolen prior to suspects fleeing in her vehicle.
12) Theft out of motor vehicle resort Melodie plots. Gps, wallet, laptop, watch and sunglasses stolen.
13) Common Robbery Sunway Rietfontein. Female victim alleges she was robbed at knifepoint by single suspect of her cellphone whilst on her way home from tavern.
14) Assault Common pub Silverside Centre. Brother and sister laid charges of assault against 7 suspects whom assaulted them.
15) Assault GBH estate Schubart St Melodie. Seven year old child allegedly bitten on buttocks by neighbour’s dog.
1) House Robbery plot Hartbeeshoek Road. Female complainant allegedly held at gunpoint by 2 suspects at farmgate prior to being forced into her house and tied up. Suspects made off with tv, cellphone, cash and bank cards. Victim not injured.
1) Contempt of court Skeerpoort. Suspect in contempt of court order regarding visitation conditions of his daughter.
2) House Robbery Skeerpoort plots. Two victims held at gunpoint by five suspects( two with handguns) and tied up. Dvd player, amps, speakers, cash and large amount of clothing stolen before suspects fled the scene.
3) Inquest estate Skeerpoort. Vehicle drve into water with two occupants. One security guard swam to safety whilst the other allegedly drown in the vehicle.
4) Assault common Orange Farm. Female beaten by ex husband.
5) Assault common Skeerpoort. Female beaten by boyfriend.
Romano v d Spuy CPF