Crime Report for 18th to 19th June 2018:
1) Fraud bank Village Mall. Two cases whereby suspects applied for loans with false documents and id’s.
2) Theft General R511 near Sediba Plaza. Roadside hawkers’ goods stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle Sedibs Plaza. Laptop, laptop charger and ID book stolen.
1) Theft General conference venue estate Broederstroom. Ipad stolen.
2) Burglary Business lodge Jalalpor Road Broederstroom. Four chalets broken into whereby blankets, heaters, microwaves and paraffin stoves stolen.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF