Crime Report for 16th to 17th July 2018:
1) Burglary Residential Bottelnek St Ifafi. Tv, watches, two bicycles, clothing and sound system stolen.
2) Fraud bank Village Mall. Cash paid to suspect as loan which was never repaid.
3) Theft General Village Mall. Purse stolen with cash.
4) Theft General Scott St Schoemansville gem shop. Six suspects entered shop whereby they attempted to steal rocks. Two were arrested and four fled the scene.
1) Malicious Damage R512 Broederstroom. Unknown object thrown at vehicle whereby damage sustained.
1) Malicious Damage Orange Farm. Door damaged.
Romano v d Spuy CPF