Crime Report for 17th to 18th July 2018:
1) Animal cruelty Act cnr Malan/Monene Schoemansville. Cat allegedly shot with airgun.
2) Fraud Mauser St Ifafi. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from account.
3) Fraud bank Village Mall. Several unlawful cash transactions performed on victim’s account.
4) Fraud Powder St Ifafi. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from victim’s account.
1) Burglary Residential Leeuwenkloof. Computer and torch stolen.
2) Malicious Damage Hartbeeshoek Road. Pallisade fence damaged.
1) Business Robbery cafe Skeerpoort. Four suspects overpowered staff and stole airtime, cigarrettes, cellphones and beers. No one was injured. One suspect held victims at gunpoint with pistol.
2) Burglary Business plot Skeerpoort. Drill, antifreeze and gas bottle stolen
3) Theft General plot Skeerpoort. Two bicycles stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF