Crime Report for 27th to 30th July 2018:
1) Theft out of motor vehicle Charl St Ifafi. Usb modulator stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Boom Crescent Ifafi. Tv, laptop, speakers and amp stolen.
3) Malicious Damage estate Rietfontein. Neighbour allegedly poisoned victim’s trees.
4) Pointing of firearm and assault common Water Affairs. Cases opened after Police attended complaint of disturbance of peace.
5) Murder tavern Sunway. Male victim allegedly stabbed to death by girlfriend.
6) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Mva between two vehicles resulting in two persons sustaining injuries.
7) Theft General Melodie plots. Laptop and clothing stolen.
8) Concealing Birth Ten Rooms. Stillborn baby found in pit toilet.
9) Assault common and malicious damage plot Rietfontein. Two suspects arrested.
1) Possession of Dagga Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
2) Illegal sale of liquor Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving R512 Broederstroom. Ford Ranger bakkie overturned thereby seriously injuring driver whom was hospitalised.
4) Burglary Residential Hartbeeshoek Road. Personal belongings stolen out ot tent.
1) Arson Schaumberg. Shack allegedly burnt down by known suspect.
Romano v d Spuy CPF