Crime Report for 30th to 31st July 2018:
1) Fraud bank Village Mall. Suspect arrested after presenting false documents at bank.
2) Theft General Hertzog St Schoemansville. Engagement ring stolen.
3) Assault GBH Sunway. Complainant stabbed with knife by girlfriend.
No cases reported.
1) Theft General Bultfontein. Cable and pipes stolen.
2) Assault GBH Schaumberg. Complainant assaulted with beer bottle.
3) Common Robbery Schaumberg. Victim robbed of cash by three suspects, travelling in white double cab, whom were posing as Police officers.
Romano v d Spuy CPF