Crime Report for 8th to 13th August 2018:
1) Assault GBH and counter charge flats cnr Marais and Waterfront St Schoemansville. Male and female arrested in domestic violence incident.
2) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn, Sunway and Ten Rooms. Eleven suspects arrested.
3) Illegal Immigrant Beethoven Road and Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested.
4) Illegal Sale of Liquor Sunway. Two suspects arrested.
5) Malicious Damage Schubart St Melodie. Vehicle damaged by stone.
6) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Stove, pots, washing machine, poles and fencing stolen.
7) Burglary Residential St Monica St Schoemansville. Tv, play station, speakers and other items stolen.
8) Attempted vehicle Theft filling station Damdoryn. Door lock and ignition damaged of VW Kombi.
9) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Bar fridge stolen.
10) Burglary Residential Scott St Schoemansville. Tv stolen.
11) Theft General Melodie plots. Mountain bike stolen.
12) Theft of motor vehicle SAPS parking Scott St. Silver Toyota Corolla stolen.
13) Purchasing wildlife Without permit. Animal park old Rustenburg Road.
14) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Batteries, laptop, Hifi, speakers and numerous other items stolen.
15) Possession of suspected stolen property Ten Rooms. Three suspects arrested regarding housebreaking in point 14.
16) Theft of motor vehicle Ifafi Centre. Nissan 1400 stolen.
17) Theft of motor vehicle Dreiers Centre Melodie Blue Audi A6 Stolen.
18) Theft of motor vehicle Karel St Schoemansville. VW Polo stolen.
19) Theft out of motor vehicle estate Verdi St Melodie. Laptop and mag wheel stolen.
20) Attempted vehicle theft Beskruit St Ifafi. Doorlock and ignition of Toyota Yaris damaged.
21) Theft General supermarket Sediba Plaza. Employee arrested for stealing goods worth R3000.
1) Inquest Broederstroom. Male person died in hospital after allegedly drinking poison.
2) Reckless and Negligent Driving R512. Mva between 3 vehicles. No visible injuries.
3) Theft General Jalalpor Road. Invertor and battery stolen.
4) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Watch and Krugerrands stolen.
5) Theft from motor vehicle Welgegund. Two batteries stolen from truck.
6) Burglary Residential Hartbeeshoek. Gas bottle, dvd player, laptop and cosmetics stolen.
7) Malicious Damage Leeuwenkloof. Veld set alight.
8) Theft General Lion Park R512. Gate stolen.
9) Malicious Damage Broederstroom. Fence cut.
10) Rape Leeuwenkloof. Female allegedly raped by mother’s boyfriend.
11) Reckless and Negligent Driving R512 Broederstroom . Mva between motorcycle and VW Polo resulted in serious injury to bike rider.
1) Fraud Hartbeesfontein. Victim paid for tunnels which were delivered but not installed.
2) Assault GBH Schaumberg. Female seriously injured with hammer by ex boyfriend.
3) Attempted murder Schaumberg. Suspects attempted to break into shop and fired shot through door. They fled scene without taking anything.
4) Robbery with firearm Kosmos Road. Victim alleges they were forced off road by two suspects in Audi A4 and held at gunpoint before being robbed of cash, watches and diamond ring.
5) Assault GBH Schaumberg. Two cases laid against same suspect whom seriously assaulted them at tavern.
Romano v d Spuy CPF