Crime Report for 25th to 27th August 2018:
1) Drunken Driving Damdoryn.Two suspects arrested.
2) Theft General St Monica St Schoemansville. Freezer stolen.
3) Burglary Residential manor estate Syferfontein. Two properties broken into whereby cellphones, playstation and laptops stolen and curtain rails stolen from empty house.
4) Theft General cellphone shop Village Mall. Three suspects arrested after stealing cellphones.
5) Theft General estate Rietfontein. Jojo tank removed by previous tenants without permission.
6) Fraud Village Mall. Unauthorised debit orders debited against complainant’s account.
7) Theft out of motor vehicle Kuyper St Schoemansville. Handbag and purse stolen.
8) Burglary Residential estate Melodie plots. Cellphones, tv and laptop stolen.
9) Possession of Dagga Sunway. Suspect arrested.
1) Possession of Dagga Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
2) Burglary Residential estate Broederstroom. Cellphone, charger and linen stolen.
3) Burglary Residential restaurant near Mountain Lake. Cellphone and purse containing dollars stolen whereby suspect arrested.
4) Culpable Homicide R512 Broederstroom. Biker lost control of motorbike and died on scene.
1) Theft from motor vehicle venue Skeerpoort. Sparewheel stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Schaumburg. Tv and wallet stolen.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle guesthouse near cheese farm. Laptop and passport stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF