Crime Report for 31st August to 3rd September 2018:
1) Burglary Residential Canon Crescent Ifafi. Laptop, bathroom mats and clothing stolen.
2) Fraud Canon Crescent Ifafi. Debit orders unlawfully debited to victim’s account.
3) Possession of Dagga Damdoryn and Rietfontein. Two suspects arrested.
4) Drunken Driving Damdoryn and Total 4 way stop Melodie. Four suspects arrested.
5) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Sunglasses, wallet, cash, jacket and cellphones stolen.
6) Robbery with weapon other than firearm Scott St Schoemansville. Victim alleges he was forced off road by three suspects in white Isuzu bakkie, held at knifepoint and robbed of watch, cellphone, shoes and bankcards.
7) Burglary Residential Kleinste St Ifafi. Home Theatre, dvd player, microwave, camera, tv and other items stolen.
8) Reckless and Negligent Driving vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by ambulance.
9) Burglary Residential Sunway. Generator, cable, bag, cushions and shoes stolen.
1) Possession of Dagga Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
2) Theft General tavern Broederstroom. Cellphone and memory card stolen.
3) Business Robbery near African Swiss Restaurant. Seven victims held at gunpoint by three suspects with handguns and robbed of cellphones, laptop, cash and personal belongings.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 near Kosmos. Three vehicles involved in MVA with only slight injuries. One driver arrested for drunken driving.
2) Murder outside tavern Schaumburg. Victim allegedly stabbed in back and declared dead on scene. Six suspects arrested.
Romano v d Spuy CPF