Crime Report for 26th to 27th September 2018:
1) Theft General Waste water treatment plant Rietfontein. Sluice gates, steel grids and step ladder stolen.
2) Illegal Sale of liquor Ten Rooms. Five shebeens closed down whereby five suspects arrested.
3) Theft General R511 melodie plots. 70 mt Telkom cable stolen.
4) Unlawfully and/or intentionally starting veld fire Melodie plots. Fire resulted in house and adjoining buildings being gutted by fire.
5) Shoplifting supermarket Village Mall. Suspect arrested for stealing chocolates.
6) Theft General Harrington St Schoemansville. Four Kruger Rands stolen.
7) Theft General Rietfontein. Water pump and cable stolen.
8) Theft General Syferfontein. Gate motor stolen.
9) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Shoes, cash, laptops and cellphones stolen.
10) Burglary Residential plot Syferfontein. Tv, laptops and schoolbag stolen.
11) Malicious Damage manor estate Syferfontein. Door allegedly damaged by would be house breakers.
1) No cases reported.
1) Theft General MTN towers near Kosmos. Eight batteries stolen.
2) Fraud Skeerpoort. Complainant paid sum of money for hiring of vehicle advertised on internet. No such vehicle was forthcoming.
Romano v d Spuy CPF