Crime Report for 28th September to 1st October 2018:
1) Road Traffic Act R511. Suspect arrested for talking on cellphone whilst driving.
2) Possession of dangerous weapon Damdoryn area. Suspect arrested for being in possession of knife.
3) Common Robbery Melodie plots. Female offered a lift and subsequently grabbed by driver of vehicle and robbed of cash.
4) Theft of motor vehicle Marais St Schoemansville. Toyota Corolla stolen.
5) Fraud Sediba Plaza. Victim assisted by suspect at atm when card got stuck in machine only to realise that cash unlawfully withdrawnfrom account.
6) Theft of motor vehicle estate Rietfontein. Fiat Palio stolen.
7) Drinking in public Scott St Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
8) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Solar panels stolen.
9) Theft General flats Meerhof. Children’s bicycles stolen.
1) Theft General Welgegund. Gate motor stolen.
2) Attempted murder lodge Broederstroom. Three charges opened relating to last week’s house robbery.
3) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Macbook and cash stolen.
4) Rape Broederstroom. Young female found in bushes after she had been raped.
5) Theft general country hotel Lanseria Road. Handbag containing personal items stolen out of locker.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy