Crime Report for 2nd to 3rd October 2018:
1) Contravention of Protection Order Scott St Schoemansville. Female victim alleges female suspect contravened her protection order.
2) Fraud bank Village Mall. Cash unlawfully withdrawn from account.
3) Possession of presumed stolen property Old Rustenburg Road. Three suspects arrested in possession of clothing believed to have been shoplifted from clothing store in Village Mall.
4) Use of Vehicle without owner’s consent Ouwapad Ifafi. Suspect borrowed vehicle but never returned it.
1) Malicious Damage bush lodge Broederstroom. Boundary fence cut.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF