Crime Report for 4th to 5th October 2018:
1) Theft General two cases of theft from clothing store and shoe store Village Mall. Three suspects arrested.
2) Theft of motor vehicle school Marais St Schoemansville. Blue VW Polo stolen.
3) Theft General Jan Smuts Ave Meerhof. Fencing and poles stolen.
4) Fraud Rietfontein. Victim paid transfer costs to secure loan, only to realise it was a scam.
5) Business Robbery filling station Ouwapad Ifafi. Three suspects forced open door of convenience store and hit cashier with wheel spanner before fleeing with cash and cigarrettes.
6) Burglary Residential estate Verdi St Melodie. Tv, iphones, laptop, handbags and liquor stolen.
1) Burglary Residential R513 lodge Broeferstroom. Tv stolen.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF