Crime Report for 11th to 12th October 2018:
1) Burglary Residential Rietfontein plots. Mattress, blanktets, pillow, pots and battery stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Rietfontein plots. Door, water pump, pipes and geyser stolen.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving R511 Melodie. Motor cycle collided with curb after trying to avoid hitting vehicle. Motorcyclist injured.
4) Fraud guest house Scott St Schoemansville. Cash takings unlawfully paid into third party’s account.
5) Theft from motor vehicle Sunway. Battery stolen out of vehicle.
6)Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Laptop stolen.
7) Assault GBH nursery opp. Sediba Plaza. Victim hit with iron rod by suspect.
1) Reckless and Negligent Driving Hartbeeshoek Road. Driver allegedly tried to avoid hitting a Kudu with his bakkie wherafter victim fell off the back of bakkie seriously injuring himself.
No cases reported.
Romano v d Spuy CPF