Crime Report for 25th to 26th October 2018:
1) Fraud bank Village Mall. Victim paid cash into account for medical assessment only to realise it was a scam.
2) Burglary Residential estate Schubart St Melodie. Tv, laptop and playstation stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Bed, mattress, generator, gas, cutlery and crockery stolen.
4) Trespassing Saartjiesnek. Vehicle sped away after being spotted.
Na cases reported.
1) Theft General poultry farm Skeerpoort. Chickens stolen.
2) Negligent loss of firearm Remhoogte. Firearm recovered by passerby after being lost by owner.
Romano v d Spuy CPF