Crime Report for 8th to 9th November 2018:
1) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Laptop, tv and jewelry stolen.
2) Fraud bank Village Mall. Victim paid for goods into suspect’s account but never received them.
3) Fraud bank Village Mall. Suspects presented forged cheque to bank and were paid out.
4) Drunken Driving cnr Monene and Harrington St. Female driver arrested after accident.
5) Assault GBH Ten Rooms Rietfontein. Female victim beaten up by four female suspects.
1) Theft General Welgegund. Two batteries stolen from two trucks.
1) Burglary Business Bultfontein MTN towers. Four 48 volt lithium batteries stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF