Crime Report for 13th to 14th November 2018:
1) Fraud Schoemansville / Sediba Plaza. Two cases opened whereby two suspects gave false proof of payment for accomodation and meals odered. Suspects arrested.
2) Fraud estate Melodie plots. Large sum of cash unlawfully withdrawn from victim’s account.
3) Burglary Residential manor estate Syferfontein. Tv and soundbox stolen.
4) Theft General Baldwin St Schoemansville. Two bicycles stolen.
5) Burglary Residential Meintjies St Schoemansville. Tv and cable stolen.
6) Possession presumed stolen goods Damdoryn. Two suspects arrested in possession of goods stolen at (4) and (5)
7) Burglary Residential Syferfontein. Food and clothing stolen.
8) Theft General store Sediba Plaza. Employee stole goods by hiding them in his backpack.
No cases reported.
1) Theft General estate De Rust. Cash and tv stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Hartbeesfontein. Microwave, kettle and six folding chairs stolen.
3) Assault GBH Orange Farm. Victim beaten with stone and steel pipe.
Romano v d Spuy CPF