Crime Report for 20th to 21st November 2018:
1) Fraud bank Village Mall. R2000 unlawfully withdrawn from victim’s account.
2) Fraud guest house Scott St Schoemansville. Previous manager allegedly directed money for lodge bookings to his own account.
3) House Robbery and theft manor estate Melodie plots. Four suspects gained access to security estate whereby firstly gardner robbed of his wrist watch and in the next door house domestic worker was tied up held at gunpoint and robbed of his cellphone and Iphone. Robbers fled in white Corsa bakkie with canopy and ladder on roof.
4) Failure to pay for accomodation guest house Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
1) Malicious Damage Jalalpor Road Broederstroom. Fence cut.
1) Theft of motor vehicle estate De Rust. White Tata truck allegedly stolen with cargo of tools.
Romano v d Spuy CPF