Crime Report for 26th to 29th November 2018:
1) Fraud estate Rietfontein. Money paid into incorrect account for building material.
2) Assault GBH Sunway. Victim stabbed with knife by two suspects.
3) Theft General Zandfontein. Pump, generator and tyres stolen.
4) Theft out of motor vehicle Rietfontein. Cellphone stolen.
5 ) Malicious Damage Charl St Ifafi. Windows smashed.
6) Housebreaking and Theft General Rietfontein Wheelbarrow, spade, cement and gate motor show stolen.
7) Illegal gambling Maluti Centre Ifafi. Gambling conducted without licence.
8) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Laptop, dvd player microwave and purse stolen.
9) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Hifi stolen.
10) Possession of presumably stolen property Damdoryn. Suspect arrested.
11) Fraud Aquatic Club Ifafi. False notification of dividend paid into victim’s account.
12) Assault GBH Sunway. Female hit with stone on head.
13) Burglary business Charl St Ifafi. Clothing, towels, basket and tv stolen.
14) Theft from motor vehicle Rietfontein. Battery and drill stolen.
15) Theft from motor vehicle Rietfontein. Battery and memory stick stolen.
16) Possession if ammunition without permit Schoemansville. Suspect arrested.
17) Illegal sale of liquor Ten Rooms. Five suspects arrested.
1) Assault GBH Mountain Lake complex. Victim hit with stick.
2) Burglary Residential Leeuwenkloof. Curtains, dvd player and speakers stolen.
1) Stock theft De Rust. Cow stolen.
2) Malicious Damage poultry farm Skeerpoort. Cables cut.
3) Assault GBH resort Kommandonek. Female beaten up by known suspect.
4) Possession of presumed stolen property Kommandonek. Suspect arrested in possession of stolen generator.
Romano v d Spuy CPF