Crime Report for 19th to 21st December 2018:
1) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Tv stolen.
2) Fraud bank Village Mall. Victim paid R30 000 for two puppies advertised but were never delivered.
3) Common Assault Scott St Schoemansville. Husband of victim arrested for domestic violence.
4) House Robbery/ Burglary Residential Ouwapad Ifafi. Two armed suspects wearing balaclavas firstly broke into house stealing several items whilst victims were asleep whereafter they entered second house on property holding two females at gunpoint and firing two shots. Cash, cellphones and tv stolen. Victims were not seriously injured.
5) Escape from lawful custody SAPS cells Scott St Schoemansville. Six awaiting trial prisoners escaped from cell by allegedly sawing off plates, bars and lock on evening of 19/20 Dec 2018
6) Theft General estate Ifafi. Charger, watches, game console and earphones stolen.
7) Inquest R511 next to Sittig”s Nursery. Male person aged 33 declared dead by paramedics on scene.
8) Burglary Residential plot Rietfontein. Tv and other items stolen.
1) Malicious Damage estate Broederstroom. Infra-structure damaged and defaced, allegedly by young boys.
2) Burglary Business training centre Lanseria Road . Eight tvs stolen from eight rooms.
3) Theft out of motor vehicle R512 Broedetstroom. Liquor, sunglasses food and handbag stolen out of vehicle.
1) Theft from motor vehicle estate De Rust. Towbar cover stolen.
Romano v d Spuy CPF