Crime Report for 21st to 24th December 2018:
1) Illegal Sale of Liquor Ten Rooms. Two suspects arrested.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Village Mall. Car keys and bag stolen.
3) Possession of Drugs Dam Wall. Suspect arrested.
4) Reckless and Negligent Driving R511 Ifafi. Female pedestrian hit by car and bospitalised.
5) Drinking in public Rietfontein. Eleven suspects arrested.
6) Burglary business Rietfontein. Four batteries and two gate motors stolen.
7) Attempted housebreaking Boom Crescent Ifafi. House broken into, nothing stolen.
8) Theft General Afsaal. Cash stolen by known suspect.
9) Burglary Residential estate Melodie plots. Household goods stolen.
10) House Robbery Rietfontein plots. Three male suspects fired shots outside house before robbing victim of two cellphones and R2100 cash.
1) Theft general Venue Kalkheuwel. Tv stolen.
2) Burglary business training centre Kalkheuwel. Tv stolen.
3) Theft of motor vehicle venue Kalkheuwel. White Toyota Fortuner stolen.
4) Common Robbery Broederstroom near Mountain Lake. Female got lift with two male and two female suspects whom posed as Police officials and later robbed of R10,000.
1) Burglary Residential Paul Kruger St Kosmos. Clothing, safe, laptop, amp, liquor, knife and firearm stolen.
2) Attempted Murder Schaumburg. Male victim shot in ankle after argument with suspect.
3) Reckless and Negligent Driving R560 Skeerpoort. Red VW Golf and Toyota Hilux collided resulting in injuries.
4) Burglary Residential Berg Eagle St Kosmos. Iphone, headsett and cap stolen.
5) Assault GBH and attempted murder Bultfontein. Owner of missing cow attacked by suspect with panga after cow located. Victim allegedly shot suspect in backside in self defence , whom was later hospitalised. Victim sustained severe arm injuries.
Romano v d Spuy CPF