Crime Report for 18th to 21st January 2019:
1) Drunken Driving Scott St Schoemansville. Three suspects arrested.
2) Illegal Sale of Liquor Sunway. Suspect arrested.
3) Possession of suspected stolen property Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
4) Possession of ammunition without permit / Resisting arrest Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
5 ) Possession of suspected stolen property / Resisting arrest Ten Rooms. Suspect arrested.
6) Drinking in public Sunway. Suspect arrested.
7) Reckless and Negligent Driving / Culpable Homicide vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Male person declared deceased on scene after mva.
8) Stock Theft Rietfontein. Sheep stolen.
9) Theft out of motor vehicle. High school. Computer box stolen.
10) Attempted Arson Ten Rooms. Suspect attempted to set shack alight.
11) Theft General Rietfontein. Known suspect allegedly stole two dogs.
12) Theft General bar Crossroads Centre. Suspect stole cash.
13 ) Malicious Damage estate Melidie plots. Camera cable cut.
14) Burglary Residential Melodie plots. Photos and jewelry stolen.
15) Burglary Residential Bloodwood St Melodie Bar fridge and alarm beam stolen.
1) Theft of motor vehicle Broederstroom. Isuzu bakkie stolen.
2) Burglary Residential Broederstroom. Electrical appliances stolen.
1) Theft General plot Skeerpoort. Escom cables stolen.
2) Theft General Simon Bekker St Kosmos. Laptop and cellphone stolen.
3) Burglary Residential venue De Rust. Two chalets broken into whereby jewelry, clothing and personal items stolen.
4) Pointing of firearm estate Skeerpoort. Female allegedly pointed firearm at complainant after he complained about loud music.
Romano v d Spuy CPF