Crime Report for 8th to 11th February 2019:
1) Theft General shop Village Mall. Purse stolen out of handbag of victim.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle Sediba Plaza. Two laptops, mouse and cards stolen.
3) Negligent loss of firearm Kleinste St Ifafi. Suspect’s firearm stolen out of motor vehicle.
4) Drunkenness Ten Rooms. Suspect artested.
5) Illegal sale of liquor Damdoryn and Syferfontein. Two suspects arrested.
6) Theft of Motor Vehicle Scott St Schoemansville. Red Toyota Etios stolen outside restaurant.
7) Theft out of motor vehicle GHS School parking. Sunglasses stolen.
8) Theft General Sediba Plaza. Bank card stolen at atm from victim whereby card later fraudulently used to purchase goods and cash withdrawn.
9) Burglary Residential complex Schubart St Melodie. Cellphones and shoes stolen.
10) Carjacking vd Hoff Road Rietfontein. Victim alleges he was robbed of his white Toyota Quantum at gunpoint by one of three passengers.
11) Burglary Residential Rietfontein. Laptops, tablet, backpack and fishing gear stolen.
1) Malicious Damage lodge Broederstroom. Fence cut.
2) Theft General Broederstroom. Two cases of borehole pump theft on adjoining properties.
1) Stock theft Remhoogte. Cow found slaughtered after being stolen.
2) Illegal Sale of liquor Orange Farm. Suspect arrested.
Romano v d Spuy CPF