Crime Report for 22nd to 25th February 2019:
1) Illegal Sale of Liquor Rietfontein. Two suspects arrested.
2) Drinking in public. Three suspects arrested.
3) Possession presumed stolen property vd Hoff Road. Suspect arrested in possession presumed stolen glass.
4) Assault GBH filling station Melodie. Employer attacked by worker after wage dispute.
5) Theft General atm Sediba Plaza. Victim’s bank card stolen whereby cash later fraudulently withdrawn.
6) Theft General Voëltjie club Ifafi. Two canoes and fishing gear stolen.
7) Theft out of motor vehicle and burglary Baldwin St Schoemansville. Car radio and battery stolen from motor vehicle whilst tv and electrical appliances stolen out of caravan.
8) Burglary Residential Baldwin St Schoemansville. (house nextdoor to nr 7). Tv, laptop, monitor and jewelry stolen.
9) Possession unlicenced firearm Dozi Road Rietfontein. Suspect arrested.
10) Attempted housebreaking Beethoven Road Syferfontein. Security gate forced open, nothing stolen.
1) Drinking in public Broederstroom. Suspect arrested.
1) Theft General Remhoogte. Electric cable stolen.
2) Burglary Residential plot Remhoogte. Tv and other items stolen.
3) Forgery security complex near Kosmos. Two Zimbabwean nationals arrested after attempting to enter complex using forged ID documents.
4) Assault GBH estate near Kosmos. Victim allegedly attacked by brother in law.
5) House Robbery farm Skeerpoort. Farm worker held at gunpoint by three suspects whereafter R900, cellphones and clothing stolen. Couple not injured.
6) Fraud security complex Skeerpoort. Victim paid PI firm R12000 for services which were not forthcoming.
7) Theft General poultry farm Skeerpoort. Cable stolen.
8) Assault GBH Skeerpoort. Female victim sustained serious injuries after being assaulted by female suspect whom was arrested.
Romano v d Spuy CPF