Crime Report for 6th and 7th March 2019:
1) Assault Common / Theft General Sunway. Complainant alleges her son assaulted her and stole cash and foodstuffs.
2) Common Robbery Ten Rooms area. Complainant alleges he was approached by five suspects whom overpowered him and robbed him of cash and cellphone.
3) Attempted Murder Jasmyn complex. Unknown suspect (s) fired shots at vehicle of employees whereby one shot hit car door.
1) Theft General estate Broederstroom. Electrical wire stolen.
2) Fraud Mountain Lake complex. Victim received call from suspect claiming that his stolen vehicle was recovered whereby R2000 was required for transportation costs. The victim paid the money only to realise it was a scam.
3) Truck Hijacking Hartbeeshoek Road. Victim driving a Toyota Hino truck alleges he was forced off the road by grey Ford Focus whereafter he was held at gunpoint by two suspects whom forced him into Silver VW Polo. The victim was later dropped off at Telkom towers.
1) Burglary Business poultry farm Skeerpoort. 20 mt cable stolen.
2) Theft out of motor vehicle timeshare estate De Rust. Cash stolen.
3) Burglary Residential Orange Farm near Kosmos. R2000 stolen out of shack.
Romano v d Spuy CPF